Other Hangouts

Saturday 1 November 2008

Waffling

It snowed here the other day! Yes, in October. How bizarre is that? It's also been freezing and frosty, hence my Jack Frost picture. For some reason I cannot place the text right on this blogger, so its scrunched up on the side, next to the picture. Click on the picture for a larger version.

I watched Sweeney Todd the other night. Talk about gory, and there was bucketfuls of blood, just how I like it. Scared myself silly. I just love Alan Rickman and Johnny Depp. Ive' always been a fan of director Tim Burtons, ever since I first watched Jack Skellington in 'Nightmare Before Christmas'. I also brought 'Corpse Bride' recently and that was freakily marvellous too. I cannot wait until his version of Alice In Wonderland comes out next year.

Aston (my Grandson) and I are watching 'Arthur & The Invisibles' tonight. Anything with fae folk in it and I'm in heaven, especially if accompanied by a kit kat bar and a cup of Earl Grey (Aston had Maltesers and juice).

No comments: