Other Hangouts

Saturday 13 February 2010

Go wii Go

God I love those wii game consoles. Hubs brought me the wii fit board at xmas and Ive lost nearly half a stone. Recently I also brought the dance revolution software and dance mat to use on it and its fandabbydozee. I admit Im no John Travolta, but even I can do a basic stomp. I won't be rushing out and buying any spangly boob tubes anytime soon though. Any disco diva-ing will be definately confined to the privacy of my own living-room. I could frighten people.

Been working on a jester piece and also one with a phoenix............ Will post soon....

Went to our Daughters parents evening the other night and she made us proud with the teachers comments. Lovely kid and a hard worker,who deserves to do well in her coming exams, apparently............ However, shes like a banshee at home, so Its like they were talking about two different people. Her art teacher surprised me too. She said our kid is a good organiser. I thought to myself, you should see the bomb site that is her bedroom at home. It's about as organised as a bowl of spaghetti, and she cant find anything. I just sat there dazed and smiled and nodded a lot. On the way home hubs and I chuckled.

No comments: